Jesse Ehnert represents businesses of all sizes in state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York, as well as in arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association and FINRA. A compassionate advocate, Jesse’s practice is diverse. He assists clients in a variety of areas including commercial litigation, class actions and other complex commercial matters, misappropriation of intellectual property, franchise disputes, unfair competition, restrictive covenants and commercial leases.
Jesse also advises our clients on the preparation and negotiation of agreements and provides estate planning assistance. He is committed to providing pro bono legal support in the fields of animal rights, special education and landlord-tenant, and served as a court-appointed attorney for a guardianship proceeding.
Jesse was selected to the 2020 Super Lawyers list. The Super Lawyers Rising Star list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Successfully represented members of an LLC to obtain preliminary and temporary restraining orders enjoining the fraudulent sale and transfer of a business.
- Obtained an American Arbitration Association commercial award in the amount of $4,217,896 and confirmed same in contested Superior Court hearing.
- Obtained an American Arbitration Association commercial award in the amount of $3,097,276 and confirmed same in Superior Court.
- Obtained an American Arbitration Association commercial award in the amount of $1,985,490 and confirmed same in contested Superior Court hearing.
- Prevailed in dismissing putative class action filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Defeated injunctive relief sought against New Jersey company in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas.