Our attorneys have extensive experience representing insurance industry clients at both the trial and appellate levels, in arbitrations and at mediation proceedings. Our work extends to a wide variety of matters. We represent our clients in litigated coverage disputes arising under all types of insurance policies and evaluate coverage issues prior to the start of litigation.
We represent policyholders in the defense of personal injury actions involving premises liability and negligence claims, as well as complex commercial litigation, including warranty, contract, errors and omissions, and computer software lawsuits. Our attorneys regularly defend policyholders with respect to product claims, as well as employment discrimination and other civil rights claims before courts and administrative agencies.
Areas of Focus
- Review and draft policy language, coverage provisions and exclusions.
- Offer advice and litigation services with respect to coverage issues and bad faith and/or unfair claim practices lawsuits.
- Provide representation in matters involving insurance brokers, agents and other insurance intermediaries and the alleged failure to remit premiums and the binding of coverage outside of designated authority.
- Represent policyholders in the defense of personal injury, product liability and employment claims and litigation.
- Defend policyholders with respect to product claims, employment discrimination and other civil rights claims before courts and administrative agencies.