Our attorneys have represented the interests of single- and multi-unit franchisees, as well as national and international franchisors across industries including vehicle rentals, hospitality, food service, real estate brokerage and power sports.
We have litigated and arbitrated breaches of franchise agreements, restrictive covenants, wrongful termination, encroachment, and allegations of fraud and other unfair business practices. Our attorneys also counsel franchisees and franchisors in the process of drafting, reviewing and entering into new agreements.
Areas of Focus
- Resolve disputes between franchisor and franchisee.
- Litigate trademark rights and infringement.
- Draft, update, review and analyze franchise agreements and disclosure documents.
- Litigate enforceability of restrictive covenants, including non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Provide guidance on new franchises and sales of franchises.