We represent clients in a wide variety of telecommunications matters. Our attorneys appear regularly before legislators, federal and state courts, and regulatory bodies. We remain current on telecommunications laws and trends and have assisted with innovative changes to existing rules and procedures. Combining legal and regulatory experience with business acumen and a keen understanding of our clients’ needs, we have excelled at obtaining meaningful results expeditiously and cost-effectively.
Our attorneys represent telecommunications companies of all sizes on commercial agreements and in other business matters ranging from the very complex to the very routine. We are valued counselors to commercial enterprises and are proficient in the review, negotiation and drafting of sophisticated domestic and international commercial agreements, including outsourcing, licensing agreements, marketing arrangements, purchase and sale of equipment and software, and business line withdrawals.
Areas of Focus
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements for regulated industries.
- Prosecute and defend complaint proceedings.
- Conduct investigations and inquiries.
- Support mergers and acquisitions, finance and restructuring.
- Review and prepare rate and tariff filings.
- Consult for regulatory compliance and rule waiver proceedings.
- Provide representation before regulatory bodies, legislators, and federal and state courts.
- Advise on rights-of-way negotiations and litigation.