Our commercial attorneys possess the requisite judgment and skill to successfully support business arrangements for companies of all sizes. We have deep experience across all aspects of business operations and extensive knowledge of commercial practice in the United States and in major foreign markets. For clients with a broad international presence or relationships, our attorneys serve as one-stop counsel to negotiate business arrangements and resolve disputes, while achieving consistency across multiple jurisdictions, languages and cultures.
We have played an instrumental role in mergers and acquisitions, product development and marketing support, inter-business sales, entity formation and drafting of entity agreements – including by-laws and operating agreements – for clients ranging from multinational public corporations to private middle-market (and smaller) organizations.
As trusted business allies, our team strives to understand the environment in which our clients operate. We bring a creative and effective approach to commercial matters, assisting our clients in growing revenues, reducing costs and navigating changing market conditions. In some instances, we serve as a temporary in-house resource to clients who require dedicated assistance with their commercial requirements.
Areas of Focus
- Provide counsel on international, large-scale and day-to-day business transactions.
- Advise on mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and other change of control matters.
- Draft complex commercial instruments, including agency, distribution and product agreements.
- Negotiate agreements with major companies across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Develop and edit legal descriptions for products and services.